Terms and conditions
Our company registration number is 09180255.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not share or sell your information with anyone else.
- We value our member’s security and the information that you share with us. AS a members we will publish your contact details on the directory part of our website unless you contact us to inform us that you not wish it to be published. We may also, at times, email you to provide you with the latest relevant news.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Bird Board reserves the right to move a meeting to a new venue where necessary (venue choice is entirely at the discretion of the group manager).There will only be a meeting date or venue change when the circumstances are beyond our control and if you have registered for the meeting and provided your email and telephone number, we will notify you beforehand. We are not liable for any loss of revenue or travel due to change of venue.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.