We are looking for an experienced Administrator to manage this dynamic, growing business. As Administrator, you will work with the CEO to manage both existing members requirements and attract new ones by helping to develop and further streamline the back end processes and systems. You’ll work with small team of freelancers.
You’ll also be expected to help with occasional exhibitions and face to face sessions throughout the year which will take place locally in Yorkshire. You’ll need to be confident and articulate when communicating with the public, both face to face and over the phone.
What we need of you:
- Educated to A-level or equivalent including I.T.
- Management of a small or virtual team to provide on-time accurate work.
- Excellent spoken and written English with accurate spelling and grammar.
- User of MS Office/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Self-starter with an optimistic outlook.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and effective at managing own workload and time.
- Flexible and adaptable in line with the needs of the business.
- Experience of working with Infusionsoft, Hootsuite and Mailchimp is desirable but not essential.
You are highly client-focused, calm under work pressures, well-organised and an excellent planner.
- Digital Media Co-ordinator
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Digital Media Co-ordinator to manage our online presence. As a Digital Media Co-ordinator, you will work with the CEO to create an online strategy to involve both existing members and attract new ones by delivering professional relevant and engaging content on our social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and Hootsuite.
You’ll also be expected to help with occasional exhibitions and demonstrations throughout the year which will take place locally in Yorkshire. You’ll be interacting with members and guests and helping with stands at exhibitions. So you’ll need to be confident and articulate when communicating with the public.
This position is a great starter opportunity for an individual who has excellent experience of social media and is confident, articulate, has great people skills and takes pride in their appearance.
What we need of you:
- Creating engaging content for our social media accounts
- Creative flair – be able to create infographics using Canva or similar software by adding images and text to sharable posts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Willingness to learn
- Self-starter with an optimistic outlook
- Well versed in social media with an understanding of its use in a business context
- Good organisational skills
- Intuitive problem solving and analytical ability
- Self-motivated and effective at managing own workload and time
- Flexible and adaptable in line with the needs of the business
- Good IT skills
Both these roles are a great opportunity to grow with the business, we have lots of exciting plans for the future. We are offering remote working opportunities that require access to suitable IT hardware and a reliable internet connection. The successful candidates must be a self-starter who is happy to work from home, under the direction of the CEO.
They are ideally suited to someone who has other responsibilities at home and wanting to gain further professional experience in the digital sector. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running.
You must have a great eye for detail. In your covering letter for both roles, please share three reasons why you would be the perfect choice.
By not providing three reasons you will automatically be eliminated from the shortlisting.
Deadline for applications is Monday 9th July at 5pm. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 11th July.
Rate of pay £10 per hour.
Please note, these roles are not suitable for existing VA’s as the amount of work could increase rapidly. We’re asking that existing VA’s do not apply for the roles.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org